This Page

has been moved to new address

The Only 133 Words You Need To Read Today

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WFColonel's War Room: The Only 133 Words You Need To Read Today

Nov 12, 2011

The Only 133 Words You Need To Read Today

Finding success is all about taking action.

You can read all you want, but nothing will happen until you execute.

That is why today, I’m cutting this post short. Instead of reading my content, I want you to do something instead – right now. Do something for your madden game that will get you moving forward and help you reach your goals.

All I ask is that you see how much you can get done today.

Sound good?

I Will start now just like you should. I will dig back into a new playbook and see what I want my audibles to be. I also will plot out the outlines to my scheme as well as start picking out my personnel for my offensive formations.

This is what i will be doing today. Push yourself to be better and success will follow you eventually!

Labels: