This Page

has been moved to new address

Old Virgin Gaming Game

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WFColonel's War Room: Old Virgin Gaming Game

Oct 26, 2011

Old Virgin Gaming Game



guys I was just sitting on this video for a while (actually forgot about it) and I decided to post it up

its a really quick game ,what u will see
-him having really bad protection
-my blitzes
-my blitzes getting to him lol
- him quitting

I was filming this game just in case some funny stuff went down. If it did I had video proof to send to virgin gaming. And yes i did have to send it in. But the virgin gaming support staff is top notch. Better than gamersaloon in my opinion

so enjoy the short game. and also could you subscribe to my youtube channel

Labels: