This Page

has been moved to new address

Madden 12 Playbooks

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WFColonel's War Room: Madden 12 Playbooks

Aug 18, 2011

Madden 12 Playbooks

Im sure that you guys are aware that the madden 12 playbooks have been released on primamadden.com
I have to give it to EA Sports this year, these playbooks look great man. They have added 5-2, 4-3 odd, 4-3 over plus, 4-2-5 formations, many new sub formations and a couple nickle formations to madden 12.

This will be a great year guys. Under are just a couple plays that look just sexy.


Well those are just a few guys...Trust me when I say this, there are about 10 playbooks on offense that really caught my eye. And about 6 on defense (but in just a 4-3 defense guy so that narrowed the selection size down) 

Again if you didnt know the playbooks are on primamadden.com go check them out if you havent..

Im set with my books offensively and defensively...I can just smell a good madden year!!

Labels: