This Page

has been moved to new address

Madden 12 Demo Run Defense

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WFColonel's War Room: Madden 12 Demo Run Defense

Aug 12, 2011

Madden 12 Demo Run Defense

I have read a lot of peoples comments about run defense in the Madden 12 demo. Most say that the players are having a herd tome making the tackle, run D is too hard and whatnot. Well I am here to say that I have had a few struggles as well but I got in the lab.

I havent found any concreat stuff. But as you should know I am a guy all about concepts. And I most deffinitly can share the concept im working on.

Plus 1 Defense
I have really been big on Plus 1 defense over the past year and change but for some reason I didnt think to work with it in the demo until yesterday.....Yeah, stupid me

In short Plus 1 Defense is all about having 1 more defender to the point of attack than the offense has blockers. Simple concept?....Yes......Do many people do it?.......No

Im still working out the kinks (and there are still a lot) But as of now I am running the 4-3 Normal shifting and crashing the DL to the strong side (or crashing up) and taking the weak side OLB and bringing him on the line of scrimmage.

What this is doing is having plus 1 defense to the strong side while I hold the weak side down

its not perfect by any means but it is giving me a good base to build off of. And I can really see me buliding on this defense when the game drops. And thats all that matters. Dont worry too much about the madden 12 demo. Work what you can and save the rest for when you can really put some time in in the retail version of madden 12

The moral of this story before I head out....Bears SUCK!!!!

lol, no but really

Try out everything you learned from last year before you try to build new habits, and build off of new information you learn from the demo..

WFColonel56 out!!!!!

Labels: