This Page

has been moved to new address

Practice!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WFColonel's War Room: Practice!!!!

Aug 9, 2011

Practice!!!!


Practice.....Practice, practice, practice
There are always people who want to get better at Madden NFL and NCAA. Of course thats just human nature. We all want to be the best


BUT!!!!

You have to put in the work.There are no quick fixes for anything. Sure you could just pick up a few things here and there but when that doesnt work where are you? Well I will tell you, your sitting at home with a L on your television screen. 

You have to put in the work in practice mode in Madden and NCAA. 

You have to figure out how to do things and even more you need to figure out why things do or dont work...Key words on YOU. Somebody can tell you all they want to, but you wont TRULY understand whats happening unless you learn it yourself

How do you practice??

That is hard to answer man. Everybody practices in a different way. As they should, do what works for you. Dont just do what somebody else does. 

Even in saying that, heres basically what I do on offense (lol, yes i am going against what I just said lol) 

Well since i already have put in the work and learned the basic (and advanced) X's and O's of football. I already know them and can implement them in Madden/ NCAA every year at the drop of a hat (If you cant than you are in the right place here in this blog lol)

After I do that stuff I begin to get fancy. I will use the same concepts that you find from real life plays (high/low,vertical stretch etc) BUT i will do them from non conventional ways...thus giving it a super unique look while still getting the same desired effect .

And How I test it is I set it up vs regular plays. Your regular cover 2,3,4,2 man under, cover 1...And see how the plays timing is (routes wise) and see what needs to be tweaked and what not

Also in practice I want to know what blitzes can be picked up from protection...Will my RB be able to pick up outside heat, or just inside. If I block my slot WR how can he help?...These things matter, and in the end they decide if you get the win or not.

Work on user catching and what not...

Work needs to be put in if you want to be good....No ebook will get you there alone, no matter what they are selling (no offense to my website friends)

Practice mode is a madden/ncaa players best friend

So thats my post (or mini rant) for now..Whats your thoughts, leave them in the comments

Colonel out



Labels: