This Page

has been moved to new address

Ncaa Demo Impressions

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WFColonel's War Room: Ncaa Demo Impressions

Jun 28, 2011

Ncaa Demo Impressions

After 12 hours with the demo and over 20 games played I feel as if i can put out my BASIC likes and dislikes on the demo



Likes
-No suction
No suction can really be felt in the run game, offensively and defensively. On defense I actually over ran a few runs because I was so used to suction doing the work for me. On offense I could get my wiggle sticks going for a few more yards than I would have had in Madden/NCAA 11

-defensive pace
The defense really makes you feel like you got to get rid of the ball...4 sec max is what I have seen all day.

-QB Ability
By QB ability i mean that its harder to throw tough routes. Its harder to throw across your body. Roll out passes seem more natural.

-Impact
The tackles seem harder

Dislikes
Man Coverage
People have said that man is bad but I have seen the opposite. Man plays some routes a little tighter than it should.

Zone
Even though I am a zone guy I still feel like this. Zone awareness is a tad to strong (esp players in hooks)

Dropped INTs
A few too many dropped picks..

So that is how I feel about the demo so far, I will let you know if anything changes in the future. But if you like what you are seeing than pick up the game and the strategy guide (made by our friends at Madden Bible)

Labels: