This Page

has been moved to new address

Cowboys 4-3 Defensive Question

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WFColonel's War Room: Cowboys 4-3 Defensive Question

Sep 2, 2011

Cowboys 4-3 Defensive Question









the 15 min line cut me short but as of now I have no recomindations for plays from the 4-3 normal.
Now I am running the basic cover 3, cover 3 press, and cover 2 buc and regular.. I make adjustments from there.

This is just what im doing as of now. Stay tuned for some other things..And yes I am preping for them lol

But If you are a viewer and you have a question you can go to the contact tab at the top of the blog and leave a question. I will either help you out through email or blog post. I will do my best to get to all of them in a timely manner (days-2 week span)

Also if you havent already done so subscribe to my youtube channel HERE

colonel out!!!!

Labels: