This Page

has been moved to new address

Scout Yourself!!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WFColonel's War Room: Scout Yourself!!!!!

Jul 25, 2011

Scout Yourself!!!!!

There are too many players out there who want to get better at madden/ncaa overnight who dont want to put the work in. News Flash...........THATS NOT GUNNA HAPPEN (no not even if you buy an ebook)

One step to getting better is that you need to see where you left opportunities on the field.

You need to see which reads you wiffed on
You need to see (when you are out of a game situation) how you attacked the defense
You need to see how your opponent adjusted to you(so later you can have an adjustment for that adjustment)
You need to see where you should have head up field with the ball instead of getting your Barry Sanders on
You need consider how you would attack that defense differently if given the chance

Im just going to stop here (trust me there are more things to think about)

But you need to sit down after the game and check yourself before you wreck yourself......Even in victory

There are two ways to scout yourself

Look at the highlights after the game
now this is instant gratification scouting. You get to see everything and it is a great resource to use.

Bad thing is that after the game you will still have feelings about the game. If u lost you may be frustrated and not thoroughly see what all went down in game. Or if you won you will think your the shit and not scout seriously....Both are problems, just try as best you can and clear your head

Things you will need to really scout
-pen
-pad

This allows you to jot down the play that sliced through your defense or jot down that defense that brought the heat or locked you down.

WHY????

SO YOU CAN LAB!!!!!!! Duh


Record your games

Tools
-Camera (webcam will do in some cases)
- Direct recorder

Now what you get here is you can look at your games when you feel like it. WHEN THE FEELINGS HAVE LEFT YOU!!!!!

Now you can clearly see everything you need to see.

Bad thing is you have to pay for the tool...lol

Under are some cameras and direct recording devices you can check out


  
















  














I myself have a webcam (if you have seen my vids u know what im working with lol) but I mainly use the in game replays. But I will record some games vs certain players

BUT!!!!

I am working hard to get a good quality camera so I can record games so I can critique myself..And I might upload videos of my games where I critique some (most prob will be raw video)... And you guys can leave comments critiquing me as well (sometimes an outside perspective is better than your own.

Labels: